This S5 format slideshow details the changes made to the query language in SPARQL 1.1- it is not a basic introduction to SPARQL and assumes that the reader is already familiar with the basic functions of SPARQL 1.0.
Keywords: Federated query, SPARQL
Author: Beckett, David
Date created: 2011-05-01 04:00:00.000
Time required: P30M
Educational use: instruction
Educational audience: student
Interactivity type: expositive
- Formulates advanced queries on a remote SPARQL endpoint using the SERVICE directive.
- Formulates advanced queries using subqueries.
- Knows the SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store HTTP protocol for updating graphs on a web server (in "restful" style).
- Knows the SPARQL 1.1 Update language for updating, creating, and removing RDF graphs in a Graph Store
- Understands the role of Property Paths and how they are formed by combining predicates with regular expression-like operators.