This web page contains links to exercises from the five EUCLID modules covering various aspects of Linked Data. It also contains descriptions and links to exercises used at various bootcamps and summer schools. Subjects include SPARQL, Social Semantics, and the following aspects of Ontologies: Collaboration, Domain Modeling, Relationships and Cardinality Constraints, Use in the Context of an Application.
Keywords: Ontology, SPARQL
Author: Row, Matthew
Publisher: EUCLID Project
Time required: P10M
Educational audience: teacher-educationSpecialist
Interactivity type: active
- Communicates a domain model with words and diagrams.
- Participates in the social process of developing application profiles.
- Identifies real-world entities in an application domain as candidates for RDF classes.
- Identifies resource attributes and relationships between domain entities as candidates for RDF properties.
- Investigates how others have modeled the same or similar application domains.