Ten multiple choice questions that are intended to test one's knowledge after reading and viewing the materials in Module 2: Querying Linked Data (http://www.euclid-project.eu/modules/course2).
Keywords: SPARQL, RDF Schema, Web Ontology Language (OWL)
Publisher: EUCLID Project
Time required: P10M
Educational use: assessment
Educational audience: teacher-educationSpecialist
Interactivity type: active
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the forms and uses of SPARQL result sets (SELECT, CONSTRUCT, DESCRIBE, and ASK).
- Understands how to combine and filter graph patterns using operators such as UNION, OPTIONAL, FILTER, and MINUS.
- Understands that a SPARQL query matches an RDF graph against a pattern of triples with fixed and variable values.
- Knows the SPARQL 1.1 Update language for updating, creating, and removing RDF graphs in a Graph Store
- Understands the difference between SQL query language (which operates on database tables) and SPARQL (which operates on RDF graphs).